The physical behaviours and actions of visitors in a setting provide profound insights into their requirements, preferences, and intentions. It’s not just about observing where they pause or how long they linger, but discerning the specific actions they engage in. By pinpointing particular movements such as running, jumping, or reaching out, you can refine the in-store experience and proactively address your customers’ needs.
- Recognising the actions of your visitors (like running, jumping, bending down, or reaching out) enables you to:
- Understand their interactions with your products, enhancing their overall experience.
- Identify moments when they may need assistance, whether they’re searching for something or struggling to access items on higher shelves.
- Prevent potential harm to delicate or valuable items (alerts when someone comes too close to a certain object or appears on the verge of touching it).
- Streamline product displays and overall store layout.
Certain motions drive outcomes.